Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to Kelly Lynn Martell Photography 2009!!!

2008 was a wonderful year for me, with finishing collage, to starting to expand my portfolio, and working with alot of wonderful new people. That being said I am confident that 2009 will also be a great year. I am looking forward to meeting and working with even more new people, and learning new techniques, and expanding my portfolio even more.

I also just bought my first light! So this is exciting for me being able to have a light for any shoot. *dances happily*

So I will keep this short, and get back to editing and hopefully have another batch of photos to post very soon!

Model: Karen Murdock.
MUA/Photography/Styling: Me :)
Location: My house


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot!

Softbox reflection in the corner of the picture frame is a bit bothersome...

But hot!