Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cindy / Paul Wedding

I got a call from Cindy a week before their wedding, looking for a photographer. She and her fiance were coming in from Ontario to be married at Peggy's Cove. At first I didn't know they were eloping by soon found out there were only half a dozed people attending the wedding, that's including the officiant, myself, my assistant and my driver, ha ha!

It was a busy day at the cove, even though it was raining, and we had a big of a pour when we began shooting their photos together, but soon enough it lifted up to a lovely overcast.

They were wonderful to work with! They were wet, they were silly, and were enjoying living in the moment.. even when 60+ tourists are all snapping pictures of them as a tour guide walks by one of the most scenic places in the cove.



I just love the little hand in there.. and her reaction to the champagne.. BELCH!






This is what happens when a veil falls out and two people can't figure out how to put it back in :D


Congrats to you both! Have a wonderful life together! :)

No comments: