Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It is been a little while since I have spent any time in the studio... so last week the lovely Anna and Madison came in with me to play around for a little while.

I haven't used gels in a long time.. like since being in collage long time.. and I seemed to have forgotten how fun they are! The ladies were stoked to play around with all the neat bright colours, and as a result some fantastic images came out!

This is Madison. It was the first time we worked together, as a model, as well as a hairstylist. She is fantastic and super funny. I loved her hair work with Anna and look forward to working with her in the future. She also did her make-up on this set.


1 comment:

Madison Ingram said...

Well I hope you want to work with me again! When ever you need hair call on me!!