Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lisa T

There's one thing that I love about being a photographer, and that is you have the ability to reconnect with people from once upon a time quicker, and easier than most do. I get a slew of emails and messages from people from back home and high school wanting to catch up as well as have some pictures done!

This stunning lady is no exception! I met Lisa back in high school days. And although we walked different paths then, we still have some fond memories of some of our classes together, and musicals we worked on! So after some catching up on what we've done with our lives since we headed to one of my favorite parks to do some head shots for her.

Lisa is training to be an actress and as you can see that smile can melt hearts! I wish her all the best in her years to come and hope to work with her again someday!

1 comment:

Hill said...

That is some solid work Kelly, great job.