Friday, May 21, 2010

Tasha vs the Stang

Two of my favorite things! Pretty ladies, and hot cars!

Tasha has been a friend of mine for a while now, and we always talked about doing a shoot together but never got around to setting up a time. However with her moving away to Ontario after this weekend, I realized we gotta get in there like.. right away!
After borrowing my dad's 1970 Mustang, and hoping that the rain would hold of at least for a couple hours, we managed to pump out a TON of amazing shots! I am so pleased with these that I am sad she will be leaving, but never fear, she plans to visit a lot so I will have another chance someday!

Tasha <3




Dont Forget! The Maritime Tattoo Festival is THIS WEEKEND! So come check it out! Get some ink, and get some pictures taken by Yours Truly!

No comments: